Sunday, January 18, 2009

But there is no /f/ in 'way'!

Oh hi again. Maybe you can figure out that title is a shout out to the EBP assignment due shortly. Have you started it? I mean, really? I know plenty have yet to open a word doc and save it.

It was good to see some of the out-of-towners this weekend. It is great to hear people venting to others that really get it. And if provides a nice break for our families. :)

When you post your EBP paper, feel free to post a victory memo here. Also.....if you haven't already taken it, who want to start a study/drinking group for the March Praxis?

Best.

1 comment:

  1. I think I might wait and take the April Praxis - how can you study with the EBP stuff AND a worksample? I would love to get together for happy hour, however.

    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete